Friday, February 1, 2013

The Candy-Coated Love-Fest - Feb. 1 Day 1



Okay all you candy-coated love festers (get it festers - lol), we're starting off easy!  Gonna make it a sexpot Friday going into Super Bowl weekend!  No tough stuff today, just a day of fun and a little bit of Nelly "hot" in here hot-sauce to get your party started.  

Today, your job is to post what you think is sexy.  Let me give you some examples:

Sexy is...
            a shirtless, tan guy mopping my floor.

Sexy is…
            Marilyn Monroe in a one-piece bathing suit eating cake.

Sexy is...
            a back massage on a snowy night while the kids are at grandma's.

Sexy is...
            rockin' stilettos on date night

Sexy is...  


Okay, I bet you have an even better one so post it or a photo on your fb page or on The Candy-Coated Love-Fest page with the label "Sexy is..."

Happy Feb. 1!  Thanks for playin'! 

1 comment:

  1. OK! I'll post here...(Why did I agree to this challenge again?)

    Sexy is... when I look into a person's eyes and see a little clock ticking. A gear, a nuisance that drives our conversation for hours. Once I see that twinkle, the person becomes interesting. And sometimes, interesting enough to be sexy.

    ReplyDelete