Sunday, February 10, 2013

day 10 - feb. 10 - we're expecting you on the love boat!



Love-Festers, I’m hoping I’m not going too old-skool for some of you!  If I am, I think you have some Googling to do! 

Today, we’re headed to Mazatlan or Puerto Viarta via The Love Boat!  Exciting and new, come aboard, we’re expecting you at The Candy-Coated Love Fest! 

Isn’t that what we all need?  Who doesn’t need a little cruise?  A little reminder about the meaning of love? 

For those of you new to Love Boat, a few normal people showed up on the boat with some famous people with drama to ensue.  There’s model discoveries, jewelry heists, nude magazine playboys, and a whole lot of love connections, a few re-connections, and some serious confessions of love/quickies/proposals/flirtations, etc, but the best part of all is everyone leaves the boat happily ever after!


So, who are you taking on the Love Boat with you?  Pick at least 5 of your Facebook friends to hop on board and then at least 4 celebrities to make the voyage.

I’ll go first so you have an example! 

I’m taking Tori and Dean since, after all, Aaron Spelling created the show!  It seems necessary.

Plus, I’m taking Beyonce and Jay-Z as I’m sure they need a little get-away after her lip syncing scandal and a newborn!  I envision a little rapping in the lounge and Beyonce singing to some dufus about putting a ring on it NOW!  Oh, there will be some “re-kindling!”

And, you’re gonna love this, I’m taking Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake so they can have that deep philosophical break-up discussion they never had so Britney can find her way to a normal, nice guy passenger. Lol.

For other passengers, my sister, Mischa, gets to go because she wouldn’t miss a cruise!  And I figure she can talk to Isaac at the bar while he makes her drinks!  Casey gets to go so she can finally meet Gerard Butler who is destined to be at the Captain’s table with her!  And I’m taking the Loop – Sara, Melissa, Kristin, Jenny, Julie, and Trisia because you know there will be comedy and drama there.  I kinda figure Sara will get the 5 carat bejeweled flower stolen from her hair by a kissing bandit!

Oh, how I love The Love Boat!  Let’s hear what’s happening on your voyage!

Promising fun for everyone…

3 comments:

  1. It's a total fantasy, right? So even the dead can come back and party? Because I am inviting Jimi Hendrix, Janis, Jerry Garcia, Jim Morrison and Freddy Mercury to come aboard. They will perform for us in the Love Lounge every night. The rest of you, come dance with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! pretty sure that boat would be rockin' - lol!

      Delete
  2. And can you imagine the 'stash' necessary for that bunch????

    The contact high would be amazing!!! :)
    And toss in Jackie Wilson, Ben E King and a few of the Temps and Tops!!!!

    ReplyDelete