Monday, February 11, 2013

day 11 - feb. 11 - keep your hands off my love!



Happy Monday!  I say that knowing there’s rarely such a thing, but I’m trying, people. J

Today we are all about the what’s, not the who’s!  (No, it’s not Seussville, but I like it!)

WHAT do you love?  In other words, WHAT do you talk to, pat, and protect like it were a child?  

Is it your coffee mug, your car, your iphone?  What do you get edgy about the minute someone else gets near it? 

Break out your phone camera and snap a shot or profess your undying love to it in a post.  Heck, write an ode if you want to be that writerly type.  Just tell us WHAT makes your day brighter!

Happy Monday!  Happy Feb. 2/11/13!

4 comments:

  1. Today (and lots of days) the little black cat that lives with me. I call her Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a sweet spot on my husband's neck, a warm soft place just where the neck meets the shoulder at the curve.
    I believe it holds the secret to longevity and good health for anyone who kisses that spot. I inhale happiness and peace of mind there -- yes even on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently your monday morning was more successful than mine! lol. but my hubs is a pretty good place to be, too. :) glad you're playing along!

      Delete