Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 8 - Feb. 8 - Crushin' Hard



Hello, Love-Festers!  TGIF!!  Hope you’re as ready for the weekend as I am!  And I am so looking forward to seeing your posts today! 

Woo-hoo!  It’s gonna be a fun one!

Today, day 8, we are talking childhood crushes!  So, let’s hear about one of your childhood loves!  Who did you draw hearts around?  Whose name did you use for your last name? 

Was your childhood crush the girl/boy who kissed you in kindergarten?  Was it your favorite hunk/diva on your favorite TV show?  Was it your best friend’s older sibling????

We’re dying to know!  Who were you crushing on as a kid????

Post your story, a picture of the lucky little snot, or a YouTube vid if it was someone famous.  Feel free to tell us where they are now, too, if you wanna!  

4 comments:

  1. It was grade one, Cote Des Neiges elementary school, and the Union Jack was the Flag we saluted every morning. His name was Murray Baron (and may still be for all I know), and he sat in the next row, one seat ahead -- perfect position for me to gaze at him and not be seen. Compared to my dark-eyed, olive-skinned family, he was that rare exotic creature: a boy with freckles. He was a rebel at age 6 and said we didn't have to say the Protestant prayers or sing the hymns if we didn't want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you liked the rebels! that does not shock me! :)

      Delete
  2. It was Eddie Flory, and I wish I had a picture. I remember he cried too when we started first grade. I liked him for 5 years and of course he didn't know it. He was good at drawing and kickball! I think he studied art in college, and I have no idea where he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! So I'm late with this one. My very first crush was Lester Johnson in kindergarden. We used to walk home from school together. Yes! Five year olds could walk nearly a mile and be safe. Of course, we were usually with older kids. The crush lasted into first grade, then I was onto someone else. I do not know where he might be now.

    ReplyDelete