Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 7 - Feb. 7 - Get your groove on or your love on




Lucky number 7!  We’re half way to V-day!  So, Love-Festers, I have a good one for you today! 

We all love our music!  It marks some specific memories I’m sure.  And we’ve all had that song that stayed on repeat for an eternity in which we belted out the words constantly until someone told us to stop or die! J  (Hey, it happened to all of us!)

In honor of Valentine’s Day and love/lust/hate/depression, let’s hear your favorite love song, or if you’re on the hatin’ bandwagon at this point, break out the ironic love song choice!

Think Chicago, Journey, any of your good hair bands, or mix it up with some nasty, dirty R. Kelly or Marvin Gaye and Get it On!

Me – my theme song was Desperado for years.  Now it just applies to my writing mantra. Lol.   Then again, I think I played Save the Best for Last a bajillion times in the apartments.  Bet the people upstairs are still haunted every time they hear that song!  But today, I have lots of ideas!  What’s yours?  Make a post or head on over to YouTube or Pandora and share your fave tune for the day!

Oh Oh, we’re livin’ on a prayer…Oh oh, we’re half way there… to Feb. 14, baby!

4 comments:

  1. This is so hard I don't have time to go to work today ;)
    Love the challenges!
    so many different directions I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so old, most of you younguns probably haven't heard of it, but our song has always been, "Fastenation". And still after 45 years we are still fastenated with each other. Yeah! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, i admit, i didn't know the song, but i'm glad you posted it! :)

      Delete
  3. I am a fan of Anita Baker's song Sweet Love.

    ReplyDelete