Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 12 Feb. 12 - roses are red, beer cans are blue...



Boys and Girls, it’s Feb. 12 and that means we are just 2 days away from Valentine’s Day!

I hope you’ve got your candy, your wine, your spa packages, and hate mail ready to go!

But for today, Love-Festers, do you want to be the voice of love, hate, wine, or comic relief or or or…? 

Guess that’s up to you. 

All you have to do is finish this handy-dandy little verse with the cutest, funniest, ugliest, gruesome, weirdest, nicest or whatever else –est thing you can think of! 

So bring on the endings to:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
____________________________
and _________________________________!

Address it to something, someone, or make it general for just leaving it out there for all to be inspired by!

Can’t wait to read your oh-so-poetic commentaries!

11 comments:

  1. Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    I should be writing,
    And so should YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    I'm doing taxes,
    how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    The scale in my bathroom
    Is heading for two (hundred).

    ReplyDelete
  5. But wait I'm not finished
    Cuz this you should know:
    It's not that I'm a glutton.
    My metabolism's slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hysterical! and so true for me. at least that's what i'm pleading, too!

      Delete
  6. It's really an informative and well described post regarding rose and beer. I appreciate your topic for blogging. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete