Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feb. 5 - Day 5 - Cupid's Quiver!


Feb 5.

Hello, Love-Festers!  Day 5 and guess what?  You get to play Cupid today!  (Or for you Greek Mythology buffs – you can be Eros!) 

That’s right – you are going to play Cupid/Eros today!  According to the Greeks, Eros had arrows of love and arrows of indifference so I guess you get to pick, but either way, it’s your day to play!

Who would you strike with an arrow?  Do you have a friend who really deserves to be loved?  Do you have a co-worker who needs a little indifference?  Do you have a famous couple you’d like to break up? 

Let’s hear who you’re shooting at today!  Post a note or post a picture of your target!  Maybe we can even make some love matches happen! Lol.

Happy Day 5!  Happy Tuesday!  

4 comments:

  1. I'd shoot my sister so she could find love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few houses down the street are some neighbors who hate my doggy and even threatened to shoot her if she ever goes on their property again. I would like to shoot a love arrow through their redneck as-- I mean hearts, so that they'd see how fun and good-natured she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that cracks me up, gita! i'm proud of you for doing good! :)

      Delete