Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb. 3 - Conversation Hearts - Whatchu got to say?


So it’s February 3rd and lots of people will be talking the Super Bowl today, but we’re talking conversation hearts!

Not only are we talking conversation hearts, we’re talking a contest and a prize for the lucky winner of the day!  Yes, that’s right.  You heard me!  So are you ready to talk candy hearts with me now????

Some people love conversation hearts.  Some people think they make better chalk.  I’d agree with the chalk theory.  However, I happen to love the premise.  Who doesn’t love having candy say what they can’t put into words?

I mean there’s so much to say, good or bad.  For instance:

                B My Anna Steele! (sexy style)

                U 8n’t 4 me! (ghetto style)

                Purdier than a tractor! (farmer style)
               
So here’s your chance.  Tell me what should be on a new conversation heart in 15 letters or less.  Best one according to me (and I can be swayed!!!) wins a prize!  I’ll let the winner know and grab an address then. 

You’ve got all day!  Get that brain goin’!  Happy Super Bowl Sunday, all!

40 comments:

  1. I love this idea, BC!! BTW, the yellow candy hearts are the best tasting.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to corner the market on Rejection Candy Hearts, so here are some of those ...

    "UR SISTR IS HOTR"
    "CALL 911"
    "NOT NOW ... NOT EVR"
    "WHN PIGS FLY"
    "RETURN 2 SENDER"
    "IT'S NOT U IT'S ... IT'S U"
    ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. These are so funny, Khara. Especially the Not Now...NOt Evr and It's NOt U It's...It's U.

      Thanks for making me smile.

      Delete
    2. This is clearly the winner, no need for me to submit one!

      Delete
    3. i like the not now not ever for sure! and your sister is hot is classic, too! more contenders! love these!

      Delete
  3. OK. I apologize because this one is really bad but Khara started it. It's all her fault. :-)

    4U FRM ME...STD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally--*literally*--laughed out loud, Linda! Every time I read it, I start up again ... I love it!

      (We seriously need to get these on the market ...) :D

      Delete
  4. To counteract the bad one above, her is a nice one.

    MARE E ME <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. On second thought... inspired by the Anna Steele one (but it's not really creative):

    XO & Spanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STIR MY SOUL

    U R WORTH IT

    RING MY BELL

    OUI





    ReplyDelete